1. Application in EAP-I form. All particulars in the application
should tally with those in the present passport.
2. Current Passport in original with photocopy (of first, last,
address page if separate page, any other endorsement pages and visa
page with additional booklets if any
3. Five recent photos with white background and frontal
4. A Sworn Affidavit for change of appearance attested by Consular
5. Original with a copy of one or more of the following to establish
latest identity (The original will be returned after verification):-
(a) Identity Card (b) Labour Card (c) Health Card (d) Drivifg License
(e) Election commission card.
6. In the case of passports issued by other PIAs, Personal Particulars
Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos)
7. Personal appe!rance of the applicant is compulsory to establish the
• Minors up to 18 years of age – Dh100
• Empost Service Charge: Dh12
Indian Community Welfare Fund: Dh10
Extra fee for Tatkal/Urgent Service: Dh550 (optional)
Time Taken: Abu Dhabi / Dubai issued Passport - 5
• Passport issued by other PIAs (Passport Issuing Authorities) – 40
• Passport under Tatkal scheme – on the third working day
Will be retained during the Tenure the Service.
Passport Application Centers
Timing: Saturday to Thursday
8am to 12 Noon - 1pm to 8pm
Call center : 04 3594000
No. 105, 106, First Floor, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center,
Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai.
202, Dubai National Insurance Building, Opp. City Centre, Near Flora
Park Hotel, Port Saeed, Deira.
4th Floor/402, Above Tootex Textiles, Near Bus Stand,
Al Sabkha Road, Deira, Dubai, Tel: 04-227 4899.