Drop Down Menu




Welcome to First Gate Business Service New Page 1

Indian Passport Renewal-UAE

Click here for Mobile View

How can I renew Indian Passport from Dubai?

Documents Required

+ Original Passport
with photocopy of first, last, address page (if separate page), any other endorsement pages and UAE Residence visa page with additional booklets, if any.
+ Form EAP-I to be filled.

+ Personal Particulars Form-EAP-II (3 copies with pasted photos). Personal Particulars Form is not required if the passport is issued in Dubai.
+ Personal Particulars Form is required if you want to change permanent address in the passport.
+ Personal Particulars Form is required if your existing passport was issued for one year or two years. One letter also required in this case requesting to issue new passport for ten years.

+ Six recent Photos (not older than 3 months, no uniform) with white/light background, dark dress and frontal view (5cmx5cm). Ears, forehead to chin to be completely visible. People with white hair should submit photos with light blue background. Three photos only required if the passport is issued from Dubai.
+ Copy of Emirates ID, Labour Card or Health Card.

+ Copy of Emirates ID or Labour Card or Health Card or School ID Card (for minor).
+ Signature should be in dark black ink and should not touch the lines of the box.

Fees Details
+ Normal fee for adult Dh341+VAT
+ Fee for minor up to 18 years of age Dh246 (including all fees)
+ Fee for Emergency service (Tatkal)-Adult: Dh911 (including all fees)
(All fees to be paid at BLS Counter)

For minors: (up to 18 years) parents' passport copies and valid UAE visa copy are required. Both parents signatures required on application form.

+ Time Taken: 5 working days (for Dubai issued passport/Tatkal renewal)

+ Time Taken: 40 working days (renewal of Passport issued by Passport Issuing Authorities other than Dubai)

Address Change: Should be accompanied with documentary evidence like Election Commission Card, Driving License, Electricity / Telephone Bill, Ration Card. Wife can change address showing husband's passport as proof and minor can change address showing father's passport as proof.

Spouse Name endorsement: Marriage certificate is NOT required. Instead, you can attach a declaration letter requesting to add your spouse name.

NOTE: If the applicant is on visit visa, an appointment letter from a company to be attached with the application. The letter must be attested by Chamber of Commerce (DCCI).

NOTE: If you are applying for urgent (Tatkal) renewal, a declaration form should be filled at the BLS centre. Passport will be renewed for 2 or 5 or 10 years depending on urgent verification clearance. Mostly you will get for 10 years. 

To prepare your Passport applications; Call

Bur Dubai: 04-358 6215 (Near Al Khaleej Centre / BLS Office), Nearest Metro Station: Al Faheedi (Green Line)

Hor Al Anz: 04-265 8373
Qusais: 04-239 1302

Passport Application Centers
Timing: Saturday to Thursday 8am to 12 Noon - 1pm to 8pm
Last Token issues at 6:30pm

BLS International
Call center: 04-255 5530

+ BLS International, Shop No# 13, Ground Floor, Zeenah Building, Same Building Of Budget Rent A Car, Opposite to Deira City Center P3 Parking, Deira, Dubai.

+ BLS International, Mezzanine Floor, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center, Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai

+ BLS International, KMCC Office, 4th Floor-402, Above Tootex Textiles, Near Bus Stand, Al Sabkha Road, Deira, Dubai, Tel: 04-227 4899

Abu Dhabi
+ BLS International, Office No. 202, 2nd floor, Port City Java building, Behind ADCB Bank, Al Nahayan Camp, Muroor Road, Abu Dhabi

+ BLS International, Office 146, 1st Floor, Damas Tower 14 (Burj 2000), Opp. Sharjah Central Post Office, Rolla, Sharjah.
+ Consular Service available at Sharjah Indian Association, Tel: 06-561 0845.

+ Khor Fakkan: Consular Service available at Indian Social Club on Fridays from 9am to 12noon. For information call: 09-238 7677.

Dhaid: Consular Service available on some Fridays at Malayalee Association Office from 2pm. For information call: 050-589 3052.

Kalba: Consular Service available on some Fridays at Indian Social and Cultural Club. For information call: 09-277 7357.

Dibba (Fujairah): Consular Service available on last Friday of every month at Kairali Cultural Association Office from 9am to 12noon. For information call: 09-244 6064, 055-559 7104.

Umm Al Quwain
+ BLS International, Jawazat Road, Riqqah Area, Opposite Lulu Center.
+ Consular Service available at Indian Association on some Fridays at 3pm. For information call: 050-517 2118.

Ras Al Khaimah
+ BLS International, Shop No. 3, Opposite Al Safeer Furniture, Al Safeer Mall And Awwad Trading, Behind Subaru Showroom (Aikah Establishment). Consular Service available at Indian Relief Committee office on Fridays. For information call: 07-228 3932, 050-560 3983.


(i) To be submitted in person by applicants. Infants/Children also must be present at the Application Centre.
(ii) Application for renewal of passport can be submitted if the final validity of the passport is less than one year.

(iii) A passport expired more than six months back should be supported by a Sworn Affidavit explaining the circumstances and the reasons for late renewal.
(iv) If Abu Dhabi / Al Ain visa holders want to apply in other emirates, required proof of residence (in English) in Northern Emirates. It's vice versa for Northern Emirates visa holders want to apply in
Abu Dhabi / Al Ain.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many month's before I can renew my Passport?
A: You can renew your passport if the validity of passport is less that one year.

Q: Can I go to Indian Consulate / Embassy for passport renewal?
A: No. You should approach BLS International agency for passport services.

Should I attend personally at BLS office?
A: Yes, personal presence is must.

I want to apply passport for my newborn baby. Should I take the baby to Passport application centre?
A: Yes, baby's presence is must at passport application centre.

Q: I am married. But I don't have attested marriage certificate. Can I add my spouse name in the passport?
A: Yes, you can. Marriage certificate is NOT required. Instead, you can attach a declaration letter requesting to add your spouse name.

I am a Sikh. I was using turban in my last passport photo. I don't want to use photo with turban in the new passport. I there any additional procedures?
A: Yes, you have to make an affidavit and get it attested from Indian Consulate Attestation Centre (IVS Global). Take one witness person with you for affidavit. You can do typing and attestation from IVS office.

Is there any fine if I renew my passport after expiry?
A: There is no fine till six months from the date of expiry.

My last visa cancelled. I got new job offer with a company in Dubai. But my passport validity is less than six months. So I cannot apply for new employment visa. How can I renew my passport in this situation?
A: Get job offer letter in new company's letterhead and take it to Dubai Chamber of Commerce office along with company's license. Letter should be signed by authorized signatory of the Company and one photo of the applicant should be pasted on the letter.

I am on Visit/Tourist Visa. I got job offer with a company in Dubai. But latter they rejected my application because my passport doesn't have six months validity. How can I renew my passport as I am on Tourist Visa?
A: Above answer is applicable for your case also.
Related Pages
Additional booklet
Address Change-Indian Passport
Affidavit for maid visa-Indian Consulate
Affidavit to apply passport for children in India
Affidavit to Sponsor Dependants
BLS International (Indian Passport & Visa Service Centre)
Change of Name
Change of Address
Change of spouse in Passport
Correction of Date of Birth
Date of Birth Correction
Death Certificate Attestation
Death related documents required to repatriate body to India or to cremate in Dubai.
Documents required for bringing Servant
Emergency Certificate
Employment contract for unskilled labour sponsored by a company
FAQs Passport Rules
FAQs Consulate Procedures
Housemaid 'No Relationship' Affidavit
Indian Driving License attestation
Indian Maid (change visa inside UAE)
Indian Tourist Visa
Individual Employment contract for unskilled labour sponsored by a company
IVS Global (Indian Embassy/Consulate Attestation Centre)
Loss of Passport
Maid Visa
Sponsored by an Expatriate
Marriage Attestation from Consulate
Marriage Solemnization at Indian Consulate
Minority Certificate from Kerala Government
Name Change
Newborn baby's Passport
NRI Certificate
No Relation Certificate for Sponsoring Maid
Out pass
Passport for newborn baby
Passport in lieu of lost
Passport Damage
Passport in Maiden name
Passport in Married name
Passport Validity extension
Photo Change
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Power of Attorney
Protector of Emigrants
Refund of Security Deposit - Housemaid
Salary Certificate Attestation
Servant Visa-new
Servant Visa Renewal
Sponsorship Declaration
Spouse name Endorsement
Surrender of Indian Passport
Tatkal Service
TC Attestation
Tourist Visa on Arrival in India
Undertaking for Studies
Validity extension
Visa on Arrival in India
Visit Affidavit for Family Member
Wages of Indian Workers
Will Attestation

Will Deed (How to write a Will?)
Tags: Where can I get my Indian Passport renewed from? How much is the fee for Indian passport renewal? How long it takes for Indian passport renewal? Is there any emergency facility to renew Indian passport from Dubai? Do I need to go to Indian Embassy / Consulate for my passport renewal? Where can I get typed my passport renewal form?

UAE Employment Visa related service at Thiruvananthapuram. Our package includes: pick from your arrival point (Railway/Bus Stand), Accommodation, Medical (if required), Medical Certificate Attestation using our Credit Card without you standing in the queue, necessary guidance and drop at your travel point.

Maid Visa related Service: After completion of e-Migrate procedures at Indian Consulate/Embassy in UAE, we can arrange remaining procedures for Emigration clearance.
Explore International, Call +91-95 390 51 386


Family Visa

Certificate Attestation from Home Dept.


  Back |

Printer-Friendly version

Print Page  | Email this article



Tell a Friend


Welcome to First Gate Business Service

Abscond Reporting | Adding Partner & Removing Partner in LLC Lic | Additional Booklet | Address Change | Affidavit for Child's Passport | Affidavit for Maid Visa-Indian Consulate | Agreements | Annual Leave | Attestation | Ban-1Year | Bank Guarantee Refund | Birth in Dubai | Business Set-Up in Dubai | Branch of a Foreign Company | Cancellation | Certificate Attestation | Change of Address | Change of Name | Change of Spouse Name | Changing Employment & Family Visa without Exit | Cheque Bounce | Children sponsored by mother | Civil Company | Company law | Consulate Procedures for Maid Visa | Consulate Works-Ind | Contracting Lic-Renew | Credit Card Debt | Damaged Passport | Date of Birth Correction Death Cert. Attestation | Death Cases | Death Compensation | DED Fees | DED Services | Dependent sponsorship | Designations | Detach Child from Mother's Passport | DNRD Locations | DOHMS Fees | Driving License | Driving License AttestationECNR | Education Visa | Educational Institution | E-Gate | Ejari-Tenancy Contract Registration | Embassies & Consulates | Emergency Leave |Emirates ID | Emirates ID Lost | Employment ban | Employment Contract-Ind.Consulate | Employment Visa | Employment Visa during Ban | Employment Visa Renew | Employment Visa Stamping-new | Employment rules |E-Signature Card | FAQs-Visa | Family Visa Abu Dhabi | Family Visa-Ajman | Family Visa Cancellation | Family Visa-Dubai | Family Visa hold | Family Visa Renew | Family Visa Sharjah | Family Visa Stamping-After Entry | Fines | Freehold Property Visa | Free Zones | Fujairah Free Zone | General Trading | Gratuity | Housemaid Affidavit | Husband's Residence Visa | Immigration Clearance | Immigration Establishment Card | Immigration Card Renew | Immigration Card Amendment | Immigration Card Lost | Immigration Office | Immigration Services | Important Telephone Numbers | Import Code | Indian Maid- Change Visa inside UAE | India Tourist Visa | Industrial Projects | Inheritance | International Driving Permit | Investor Visa | Investor Visa Stamping | Investor Visa Renew | Investor/Partner Visa Cancellation | IVS Global | Jebel Ali Free Zone | Labour Card Renewal l Labour Contract | Labour Contract FAQs | Labour Contract-New (after entry) | Labour Dispute | Labour Establishment Card | Labour Establishment Card Amendment | Labour Law | Labour Services | Legalization at UAE Embassy | License Cancellation | License Modification at DM | License Renewal - Contracting | Limited Contract | LLC formation | Local Service Agent | Location Change (license) | Loss of Passport | Lost Labour Card | Lost Reporting | Maid from Nepal | Maid from Sri Lanka | Maid Visa-New | Maid Visa Stamping | Maid Visa Renewal | Map of Consulates | Maternity Leave | Marriage Solemnization at Consulate | Media License Medical Facility Licensing | Medical Treatment Visa | Medical Test | Mission Visa | Modify Contractor Regn.-Foreign Co.| MoH & DoH Exams | Multiple Entry Visa | Municipality Activities | Municipality Exam | Municipality Services | Newborn Baby's Passport | Newborn Baby's Visa | New Contracting Lic | NOC for issuance of Passport for Child | Notarization | Notice Period | NRI Certificate | Nursery | Occupational Disease | Occupational Health Card | OK to Board | Online Service | Out Pass | Overtime | Parents Visa-New | Parents Visa Stamping-After Entry | Parents Visa Renew Partnership Agreements | Partner Visa | Part-time Job | Passport in Maiden Name | Passport in Married Name | Passport Lost | Passport Renewal-Ind | Passport Additional Booklet | Passport Validity Extension | PCC Attestation-UAE Embassy Delhi | PCC Dubai | PCC-India | PCC Out of Country | Pharmacist Exam | Pharmacy License | Photo Change | Police Clearance Certificate-UAE | Police Related Services | Power of Attorney | Probation Period | PRO Card-DED | PRO Card -Immig | PRO Card-Labor | Profession Change | Professional Firm | Professional License | Professions | Real Estate License | Registration of Engineer-DM | Re-entry | Removing Partner & Adding Partner in LLC Lic | Residence Visa | Resignation | RTA Related Business Activities | RTA Related Services | Salary Certificate Attestation | Salary Increment | Saudi Visa | Servant Visa | Severance Pay | Sharjah Visa rules | Sole Establishment | Sponsorship Declaration | Spouse Name Endorsement | Status Change | Student Visa | Surrender of Indian Passport | Tas'heel Centers-MOL | Tas'heel Business Center-for DED Services | Tatkaal Passport | Tawasul Card new | Tawasul Card Renew | TC Attestation-Consulate | Teenager Visa | Termination of Contract | Thailand Visa | Theft Car | Tourist Visa | Trademark Registration | Transfer Visa from old Passport to new | Transit Visa | Trade License | Trade License Renewal | Translation | UAE Embassies World-wide | UAE Legal System | UK VisaCentre-Dubai | Umrah Visa | Undertaking for Studies | Unpaid Salary | Validation letter-Driving LicenseVisa Cancellation-Employment |  Visa Cancellation-Investor/Partner | Visa Change-Hatta | Visa for Step-child | Visa on Arrival-Dubai | Visa on Arrival-India | Visa on Arrival-Qatar | Visa Position Amendment | Visas of two countries | Visa Renew-son above 18 years old | Visa Transfer | Visa Transfer-Child | Visa Transfer-wife | Visit Affidavit for Family Member | Visit Visa | Will Attestation | Work in UAE | Work Permit | Work Permit for relative sponsored | more


First Gate Business Service, Shop No.8, Al Nahda Tower, Near SUBWAY Restaurant, Behind NMC Hospital, AL NAHDA-2, Qusais, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Tel.+9714-239 1302, 04-358 6215, 04-265 8373, 04-258 6727 Email: visaprocess.ae@gmail.com