1. Application in EAP-I form. All particulars other than name and
signature in the application should tally with those in the present
2. Five recent photos with white background and frontal view
3. Present passport of both husband and wife in original with a
photocopy each /f ζirst, last, any other endorsement pages & page
containing valid visa.
4. Original and copy of Marriage Certificate issued by Registrar of
Marriages duly attested by the Hoνe Department of the concerned State
in India where the marriage is registered. If married abroad then the
certificate needs to be attested from an Indian mission of that
5. Deed Poll/Sworn Affidavit, in the prescribed format, signed by the
applicant in the presence of the consular officer for change of name.
6. Personal appearance of applicant is compulsory to establish
7. In the case of passports issued by other PIAs, Personal Particulars
Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos).
Empost Service Charge: Dh12
Indian Community Welfare Fund: Dh10
Extra fee for Tatkal/Urgent Service: Dh550 (optional)
Time Taken: Abu Dhabi / Dubai issued Passport - 5
Passport issued by other PIAs (Passport Issuing Authorities) 40
Passport under Tatkal scheme on the third working day
Will be retained during the Tenure the Service.
Passport Application Centers
Call center : 04 3594000
No. 105, 106, First Floor, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center,
Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai.
202, Dubai National Insurance Building, Opp. City Centre, Near Flora
Park Hotel, Port Saeed, Deira.
4th Floor/402, Above Tootex Textiles, Near Bus Stand,
Al Sabkha Road, Deira, Dubai, Tel: 04-227 4899.