Drop Down Menu




Welcome to Explore Business Portal New Page 1

Visit Entry Permit

Visit entry permit

This permit is given by Naturalization and Residency department and Consulate institutions that represent UAE outside when necessary. This permit is given to the foreigner wants to enter the country for the following reasons:

(A) Visit a relative r a friend legally lives in the country.
(B) Visit public or private moral identity.
(C) For tourism and under the sponsorship of companies working in tourism.

Visit entry permit allow its holder to enter the country once during 2 months from issuing date and stay for 30 days from entry date.

Entry permit application forms are to be applied after prepare all data and required documents for each case, and the following procedures must be done:

A) If the entry is to visit a relative or a friend who is legal resident in the country the following must be available:

(1) Visitor must be husband or wife to the sponsor or relative from the first degree. Second degree relatives can be allowed to visit according to approval from minister deputy assistant for naturalization and residency affairs or the person he gives him authority.

(2) The sponsor must be local if the visitor is a friend.

(3) Attach documents prove marriage or kinship or the reasons of the visit. Sponsor must apply enough guarantees that the sponsored will not violate the rules.

B) If the visitor is a foreign wife to GCC national man, the wife must have valid residency in the husband's country.

c) If the entry is to visit public or private moral identity, acceptable reason must be provided to the concerned parties for the reasons of the visit.

D) If the entry is for tourism the sponsor must be a company working in tourism field and have enough guarantees. The application must be submitted to the department one week before arrival date with a list of the visitors names and their personal data. The group of visitors must be 10 persons or more and their tourism program must be attached with the dates of arrival and entry, places of residence and places they are going to visit in the country. Minister Deputy Assistant for naturalization and residency affairs or the person he gives him authority can give exception from the condition of the number of the group.

Visit entry permit can't be transferred to work entry permit in the private sectors except in the following categories:

(1) Engineers
(2) Doctors, pharmacists, nurses and medicine technicians.
(3) Agriculture guides.
(4) Teachers.
(5) Qualified accountants and auditors.
(6) Technicians working with scientific electronic machines and in laboratories.
(7) Drivers licensed to drive heavy vehicles and buses.
(8) Employees in private petrol companies.

Foreign ministry or the one he authorize can give exception for persons not in these categories the public interest requires this. In all cases foreigner must not be in the country with tourism visa.

Change status for people coming to the country with visit entry permits to work residency must be under these conditions:

(1) Foreigner must get approval from ministry of labor or the concerned formal bodies for those who are not working under labor law, to get residency under sponsorship of the sponsor that give the foreigner visit visa according to conditions and procedures required from the formal bodies.

(2) Pay fees of exception from leaving the country in case of working in the private sector. AED. 530 + 530 (Typing charge extra)



  Back |

Printer-Friendly version

Print Page  | Email this article



Tell a Friend


Welcome to First Gate Business Service

Abscond Reporting | Adding Partner & Removing Partner in LLC Lic | Additional Booklet | Address Change | Affidavit for Child's Passport | Affidavit for Maid Visa-Indian Consulate | Agreements | Annual Leave | Attestation | Ban-1Year | Bank Guarantee Refund | Birth in Dubai | Business Set-Up in Dubai | Branch of a Foreign Company | Cancellation | Certificate Attestation | Change of Address | Change of Name | Change of Spouse Name | Changing Employment & Family Visa without Exit | Cheque Bounce | Children sponsored by mother | Civil Company | Company law | Consulate Procedures for Maid Visa | Consulate Works-Ind | Contracting Lic-Renew | Credit Card Debt | Damaged Passport | Date of Birth Correction Death Cert. Attestation | Death Cases | Death Compensation | DED Fees | DED Services | Dependent sponsorship | Designations | Detach Child from Mother's Passport | DNRD Locations | DOHMS Fees | Driving License | Driving License AttestationECNR | Education Visa | Educational Institution | E-Gate | Ejari-Tenancy Contract Registration | Embassies & Consulates | Emergency Leave |Emirates ID | Emirates ID Lost | Employment ban | Employment Contract-Ind.Consulate | Employment Visa | Employment Visa during Ban | Employment Visa Renew | Employment Visa Stamping-new | Employment rules |E-Signature Card | FAQs-Visa | Family Visa Abu Dhabi | Family Visa-Ajman | Family Visa Cancellation | Family Visa-Dubai | Family Visa hold | Family Visa Renew | Family Visa Sharjah | Family Visa Stamping-After Entry | Fines | Freehold Property Visa | Free Zones | Fujairah Free Zone | General Trading | Gratuity | Housemaid Affidavit | Husband's Residence Visa | Immigration Clearance | Immigration Establishment Card | Immigration Card Renew | Immigration Card Amendment | Immigration Card Lost | Immigration Office | Immigration Services | Important Telephone Numbers | Import Code | Indian Maid- Change Visa inside UAE | India Tourist Visa | Industrial Projects | Inheritance | International Driving Permit | Investor Visa | Investor Visa Stamping | Investor Visa Renew | Investor/Partner Visa Cancellation | IVS Global | Jebel Ali Free Zone | Labour Card Renewal l Labour Contract | Labour Contract FAQs | Labour Contract-New (after entry) | Labour Dispute | Labour Establishment Card | Labour Establishment Card Amendment | Labour Law | Labour Services | Legalization at UAE Embassy | License Cancellation | License Modification at DM | License Renewal - Contracting | Limited Contract | LLC formation | Local Service Agent | Location Change (license) | Loss of Passport | Lost Labour Card | Lost Reporting | Maid from Nepal | Maid from Sri Lanka | Maid Visa-New | Maid Visa Stamping | Maid Visa Renewal | Map of Consulates | Maternity Leave | Marriage Solemnization at Consulate | Media License Medical Facility Licensing | Medical Treatment Visa | Medical Test | Mission Visa | Modify Contractor Regn.-Foreign Co.| MoH & DoH Exams | Multiple Entry Visa | Municipality Activities | Municipality Exam | Municipality Services | Newborn Baby's Passport | Newborn Baby's Visa | New Contracting Lic | NOC for issuance of Passport for Child | Notarization | Notice Period | NRI Certificate | Nursery | Occupational Disease | Occupational Health Card | OK to Board | Online Service | Out Pass | Overtime | Parents Visa-New | Parents Visa Stamping-After Entry | Parents Visa Renew Partnership Agreements | Partner Visa | Part-time Job | Passport in Maiden Name | Passport in Married Name | Passport Lost | Passport Renewal-Ind | Passport Additional Booklet | Passport Validity Extension | PCC Attestation-UAE Embassy Delhi | PCC Dubai | PCC-India | PCC Out of Country | Pharmacist Exam | Pharmacy License | Photo Change | Police Clearance Certificate-UAE | Police Related Services | Power of Attorney | Probation Period | PRO Card-DED | PRO Card -Immig | PRO Card-Labor | Profession Change | Professional Firm | Professional License | Professions | Real Estate License | Registration of Engineer-DM | Re-entry | Removing Partner & Adding Partner in LLC Lic | Residence Visa | Resignation | RTA Related Business Activities | RTA Related Services | Salary Certificate Attestation | Salary Increment | Saudi Visa | Servant Visa | Severance Pay | Sharjah Visa rules | Sole Establishment | Sponsorship Declaration | Spouse Name Endorsement | Status Change | Student Visa | Surrender of Indian Passport | Tas'heel Centers-MOL | Tas'heel Business Center-for DED Services | Tatkaal Passport | Tawasul Card new | Tawasul Card Renew | TC Attestation-Consulate | Teenager Visa | Termination of Contract | Thailand Visa | Theft Car | Tourist Visa | Trademark Registration | Transfer Visa from old Passport to new | Transit Visa | Trade License | Trade License Renewal | Translation | UAE Embassies World-wide | UAE Legal System | UK VisaCentre-Dubai | Umrah Visa | Undertaking for Studies | Unpaid Salary | Validation letter-Driving LicenseVisa Cancellation-Employment |  Visa Cancellation-Investor/Partner | Visa Change-Hatta | Visa for Step-child | Visa on Arrival-Dubai | Visa on Arrival-India | Visa on Arrival-Qatar | Visa Position Amendment | Visas of two countries | Visa Renew-son above 18 years old | Visa Transfer | Visa Transfer-Child | Visa Transfer-wife | Visit Affidavit for Family Member | Visit Visa | Will Attestation | Work in UAE | Work Permit | Work Permit for relative sponsored | more


First Gate Business Service, Office No.2, Al Shamsi Building, Near Zulekha Hospital, Opp. Al Madeena Supermarket, AL NAHDA-2, Qusais, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Tel.+9714-239 1302, 04-358 6215, 04-265 8373, 04-258 6727 Email: visaprocess.ae@gmail.com