• Original passport of the sponsored employee
• One photograph (white background) of the sponsored employee
• Copy of
Emirates ID application
• Copy of valid commercial license
• Copy of valid
Immigration establishment card
• Labour Contract submission receipt from
STEPS TO FOLLOW (AFTER ENTRY) Type
Medical and Emirates
application, first go for Medical Test and then for Emirates ID
fingerprint (ID Centers: Muhaisina/Sonapur, Al Qouze, Al Baraha).
Centre. Labour Contract Typing charge Dh103 should be paid at
Tas'heel Centre. No government fee. Get company seal, signature of
sponsor and employee on the contract and submit at
Online Visa Submission: You should submit
eDNRD website. Can be done through typing centre.
• Visa Fee: Dh400 for Normal. Dh100 extra for Urgent. .
ID will be the new identification document of employees.
Emirates ID card will not be issued to workers who do not have Labour
Card from the ministry.
At the time labour inspection, only
Emirates ID to be shown to the inspectors.
• Application for e-Labour card and Contract should be submitted
Tas’heel Service Centers within 60 days from the
workers' entry in the UAE.
• Companies that delay applying will be fined Dh500 for each
month of delay.
• Employers and workers can print e-Labour card and contract
through 'e-netwasal' service which is available on the ministry’s web
First Gate Business
Shop No.8, Al Nahda Tower, Near SUBWAY Restaurant, Behind NMC Hospital, AL NAHDA-2, Qusais, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Tel.+9714-239 1302, 04-358 6215, 04-265 8373, 04-258 6727